Meeting Corporate Health Care Needs
Occupational medicine is part of the training of family phyisicians. We can meet your coporate needs for pre-employement evaluations, triaging and treating many minor injuries and providing ongoing monitoring on many work related conditions. We are the only practice in the area that can track specific data electronically over time.
With our comprehensive electronic medical record system we can:
Services we offer:
- Create specific physical or evaluation forms for your needs that are consistent and legible.
- Track specific data points for your corporate needs (such as audiogram hearing thresholds over time).
- Produce reports that allow for your own human resouces department analysis and more, based on your needs!
Corporate Wellness Care
We can partner with Warren Memorial Hospital for other services you may need. Because of our comprehensive family medical expertise, we can provide on-going medical care for your executives and employees. Knowing the working conditions of your employees and executives allows us a unique ability to more comprehensively care for their families. Since the speciality of family medicine is not constrained by an organ system or age group we are able to comprehensively care with the person-family-workplace-community concept. Why don't you make Skyline Family Practice, P.C. the team who can meet your coporate medical needs today!
- Physical Examination and Evaluations done by Board Certified Family Physicians or Nurse Practitioners.
- Vision Testing
- Digital Pulmonary Function Testing
- Digital Electrocardiograms with interpretation
- Laboratory testing (besides our regional laboratory, Piedmont Medical Laboratories, we get overnight service with Mayo Clinic Laboratories in Rochester, Minnesota)
- Treatment and triage of minor on-the-job injuries
- Appropriate immunizations and TB screening