** Videos **
Videos on Procedures
We encourage you to get the most recent version of flashplayer - click here
- A description of the procedure, how to prepare for it and what to expect.
- Information about angiography, PTCA and Stents
- A description of the procedure and how to prepare for it
Hyperlipidemia Resource Center
- Videos on high cholesterol and other lipid disorders and how to treat them
Weight of the Nation - Nutrition Videos
- from the HBO/IOM video series - a must see
Exercise Video Series
Video Series from Exercise Is Medicine website
Sleep Study (Polysomnograph)
- What a sleep study is and what to expect.
Videos on Medical Conditions or Medical Information
Asthma and COPD
- About asthma and COPD and treatment
Asthma - Use of Inhalers
- On use of a peak flow meter and various inhalers
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Information on this very common ailment.
- A brief explanation about the physiology of diabetes mellitus
Congestive Heart Failure
- Information from NIH/NLM on Congestive Heart Failure
Foods for a Healthy Heart
- the various foods & supplements that are heart healthy.
- information on this common arrhythmia (see Coumadin below)
Coumadin (Warfarin) Use
- How to use Coumadin (also called Warfarin)
- Info on Acne
Best Use of Your Prescription Medication
- How to get the most from your prescriptions
Plastic food containers, water bottles and your family
- Information on plastics - what's safe
- This malady affects more that 17 million Americans
Treatment of Head Lice with other resources
- You can do it!
- Video clips and resource info on secondhand smoke
- Info on Chronic Obstructive Pulomonary Disease
The Common Cold
- Important information on use of antibiotics
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Information on ADHD
Seizures and Epilepsy
- NIH/NLM information on epilepsy (seizures)
Skyline Family Practice
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.